The Graduate Pandemic Committee together with the COVID-19 Vaccine Education Campaign are committed to raising awareness by supporting education regarding vaccination of all students on Syracuse University’s campus. As some of you may already know, Syracuse University has begun administering the Pfizer two dose vaccine. According to an email from Chancellor Syverud, beginning June 1st, all students, faculty, and staff will require vaccination before returning to campus for the Fall 2021 semester.
The list below directs you to resources containing information about your vaccination options and educational resources on campus available to you.
- The homepage for all information regarding Vaccination on Campus
- Contains registration forms/FAQs/Info regarding the Vaccine
- This is where you can register for a vaccine
- Contains information if you are interested in other vaccine options (Pfizer/ Moderna)
Vaccine History, Hesitancy, & the COVID-19 Vaccine – Syracuse University Videos
- History of Inoculation and Vaccination and Vaccine Hesitancy
- Contains statistics on COVID-19 Vaccines
Vaccination is a critical step in disrupting the spread of COVID-19. We believe every graduate student should have access to the most up to date information, as well as educational resources regarding vaccination.
If you would like to report incidents that do not follow COVID-19 guidelines, please visit the Incident Reporting Form. This form reports directly to the Office of Student Rights and Responsibilities. The Rave Guardian Safety Mobile App – Department of Public Safety – Syracuse University can also be downloaded to report incidents to the Department of Public Safety (DPS).
Remember: We must all work together to protect and support the Syracuse community on and off campus.