We realize that at times, graduate students are affected by personal issues that impede success in many ways. Some of these issues may include:

  • Childcare needs
  • Divorce
  • Relationship Violence
  • Harassment
  • Housing
  • Medical/Sickness
  • Mental Health
  • Financial Crisis
  • Advisor / Advisee Disputes

Any E-board member of the GSO as well as the staff in the Office of Student Assistance (315-443-4357) is available to refer students to the most appropriate office and staff for a given issue.

You may wish to directly seek out services available to you as a student.

Please use the links under the Resources tab above to locate On and Off Campus Resources that can assist you.