This is a family event offered to ALL GRADUATE STUDENTS with an SUID! See details below the RSVP form.
RSVP and reserve your spot now using the form below! We have a total of 50 seats available on the bus. If needed, a second bus might be arranged. Everyone is welcome to arrange their own travel.
UPDATE (Oct 17):
Thanks to everyone who responded! The RSVP form is now disabled. Hope you enjoy it at Beak and Skiff! Keep an eye out for our upcoming event announcements.
UPDATE (Oct 10):
BUS(ES) BOOKED OUT!!! You can still fill out the form below to be wait listed for the bus(es) but, we would like to encourage you to make individual travel arrangements. You will still be able to fully enjoy the activities at Beak and Skiff if you drive there yourself or with others!
UPDATE (Oct 9):
FIRST BUS IS ALL BOOKED! Please fill out the RSVP form below; you will be the first to know if a second bus is arranged. You are still more than welcome to drive to Beak and Skiff and join us there!
How are we going to get there? We arranged a bus for you! Here’s the schedule:
- 9:45am | Boarding the bus (Scroll down for locations)
- 10:00am | Bus departs (We will leave ON TIME due to contractual obligations)
- 10:30am | Bus arrives at Beak and Skiff (Yay!)
- 10:30am – 1:25pm | Apple picking, tasting, and all that good stuff!
- 1:30pm | Bus departs Beak and Skiff for SU (We will leave ON TIME due to contractual obligations)
What will we be doing at Beak and Skiff? Have loads of fun, that’s what! Here’s a brief list of activities:
- Apple picking (Offered at $1.10 / lb.)
- Country store and bake shop
- Crafts and kids play area
- Complimentary tasting (Wine, Gin, and Vodka!)
Where will we board the bus? The bus will be departing from the side of Newhouse at the corner of South Crouse and Waverly. “A map would be useful!” you say? We got you covered! If you would like to view it on Google Maps, click here!
LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!